2012年5月5日土曜日

Sunny Day





I was asked to join this little photo exibition at a bar in Shinjuku in about a month, so I visited Design Festa Gallery in Harajuku to get inspired and motivated. The place has several rooms for exibition and many kinds of artists display thier works there. Although Harajuku was eerily crowded today, not so many people were at the gallery. Also, many of the rooms were not used and were empty. But still, it was worth visiting the place. Amateurs can rent a room and display thier works too so it might be interesting if I could put my pictures on the wall in one of the rooms.

I also had some chance to shoot my lovely friend today. Her smile is adorable so I wanted to express her brightness in pictures.

2 件のコメント:

  1. wow.. is this you, dear??
    you look so pretty !! =D
    since a kid, Japan is one of my favorite country ever !!!
    beacuse a lot of anime i love most came from your great country =)

    hope we can be friend as a photography lover at blog dear..
    here's my blog link ; www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    返信削除
    返信
    1. hi, thanks for visiting my blog!
      and the girl on those pictures is not me but my friend haha

      its nice to hear that you like japan!
      sure we can be friends! nice to meet you.

      削除