2012年3月2日金曜日

Different World


If you think what you do and see everyday is normal, it is probably wrong. Because there is always another world that is completely different from what you believe is normal. And it's just too sad to die without knowing it. I had never crossed the road crowded with this many motorbikes, and I had never really thought that toilet with automatic flash is something special.


On the first day, my friend and I walked around Dong Khoi Street. There are lots of colonial style buildings that were built when the country was still a French colony so you can see some French sings on the road too. It's been only about 37 years since the war ended but it seemed like Vietnam is developing rapidly.


I really likeed the color of the city, the color of old buildings and fresh fruits. I was losing my motivation before I went to Vietnam but when I got there, I couldn't stop releasing the shutter.


If you're interested, please check out some high resolution photos on my flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/yukariphotos/sets/72157629123390092/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿