2012年1月5日木曜日

Everything has a meaning?


They are back in the states and I'm already missing hanging out with them. I lost my motivation to take pictures again too. I sometimes stop and think "Why do I take pictures?". I know it's waste of time but I tend to think like that especially when I'm into something so much. I had this bad moment a few monthes ago and I stopped taking pictures. But I started again without knowing how or why. Maybe I was very motivated while they were here since I was looking forward to surprising them. But now I don't know why I do photography because I don't need to if I don't want to. I was even thinking about doing it as a job and maybe that's one reaon. Maybe I felt some kind of pressure about studying more about taking pictures. Taking pictures is not about studying. It is not about feeling pressure either.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿